A funeral service is a way of saying goodbye to
your loved one. We are here to help you decide what is best for you and to
allow you to carry out the final wishes of the person who has died.
There are things to consider when arranging the
funeral such as:
- Is it a burial or cremation?
- Do you have family travelling from abroad
or elsewhere in the UK?
- Do you have a budget to adhere to?
- Do you require a specialist vehicle for the
- What coffin type is preferred?
- Did the deceased want to be seen in the chapel
- How many people might attend the funeral?
- What type of officiant might you consider?
- What would you like to happen with the
All services are available, but some might not
suit your specific requirement, as such, we will guide you throughout and plan
an appropriate and fitting funeral, your way.