The standard service includes:
- Our professional services to you (including the arrangement of all statutory paperwork required by law)
- Our services to the person who has died (including bringing the deceased into our care and all transport costs within a 25-mile radius)
- Your appointed qualified Funeral Director (throughout the arrangement process and any aftercare services you may require)
- Funeral staff and Bearers (throughout the arrangement process and the funeral service)
- A hand-crafted coffin with full detailing (a wood-veneer coffin with full satin style interior and a custom made coffin plate)
- Presentation of the deceased (dressing in a classic satin style robe, or personal clothing of your choice)
- Our funeral vehicle(s) (from Hannah Rose Funeral Services or your home, to the place of Burial or Cremation)
- Chapel of Rest visits (We provide a 24 hour service. Visiting the person who has died in our chapel of rest may be arranged outside of our office hours by prior arrangement)
- The return of ashes to the client (or we can respectfully scatter them on your behalf or arrange an interment at a later date)
- Donation Box (for the collection and administration of any donations to a specified charity(s) of your choice)
£1600 plus third-party costs*
The company limousine for use on the day of the funeral, within a 20-mile radius** is additional £150. This vehicle comfortably seats 7 people.
**Additional mileage costs are set at £1.50 per mile.
*Third-party costs include the costs of Burial or Cremation and also the Doctors and Funeral Officiant fees. Our pricing policy is completely transparent. Any optional extras are of your choosing. The price provided is clear, there are no hidden extras.