The premium service includes:
- Our professional services to you (including the arrangement of statutory paperwork, required
- Our services to the person who has died (including bringing the deceased into our care and all transport costs within a 25-mile radius)
- Your appointed Qualified Funeral Director (throughout the arrangement process and aftercare services you may require)
- Funeral staff and Bearers (throughout the arrangement process and the funeral service)
- A handcrafted coffin with full detailing (a wood-veneer coffin with full satin style interior and a custom made coffin plate)
- Presentation of the person who has died (the dressing in a classic satin style robe, or personal clothing of your choice)
- Our funeral vehicle(s) (from Hannah Rose Funeral Services or your home, to the place of burial or cremation)
- Chapel of Rest visits (we provide a 24-hour service. Visiting the person who has died in our chapel of rest may be arranged outside of our office hours by prior arrangement)
- Our in-house Funeral Celebrant service (if not desired, a contribution towards the officiant of your choice will be made)
- A fresh flower arrangement (a double-ended arrangement in the colour of your choice)
- Company vehicle use (we will collect all statutory certification on your behalf, and if required, transport you to the local registration office to allow registration of the death to take place)
- The return of ashes to the client (or we can respectfully scatter them on your behalf, or arrange an interment at a later date)
- A donation box (for the collection and administration of any donations to a specified charity(s) of your choice)
- An online funeral notice ( a professionally created online funeral notice/Obituary, to inform friends and family of the funeral arrangements)
£1900 plus third-party costs*
The company limousine for use on the day of the funeral, within a 20-mile radius** is an additional £100. This vehicle comfortably seats 7 people.
**Additional mileage costs are set at £1.50 per mile.
*Third-party costs include the costs of Burial or Cremation and also the Doctors fees. Our pricing policy is completely transparent. Any additional extras are of your choosing. The price provided is clear, there are no hidden extras.